just to let you know i will give major props to anyone who can name where the quote my title came from... :) just a quick new thing... mady and I my mom and grandma are all headed to utah today for a fun four generation shopping weekend :) i'm so excited it will be fun... jealous? i would be :)
Friday, November 13, 2009
"Here We GO! "
just to let you know i will give major props to anyone who can name where the quote my title came from... :) just a quick new thing... mady and I my mom and grandma are all headed to utah today for a fun four generation shopping weekend :) i'm so excited it will be fun... jealous? i would be :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Could it be Peter Pan? Love that movie, and the new one. Have fun in Utah.
ReplyDeleteyes you are right :)
ReplyDeleteI also think it is from Peter Pan. Right as they are flying out the window, eh?
ReplyDeleteWhat I think of is Peter Pan and then I also think of Mario Kart 64. Mario always says that ha ha. Yeah I know I'm weird
ReplyDeleteHa ha I thought of Mario Kart 64, too! Luigi says it when he is going super fast. I think Mario says it too ha ha.
ReplyDelete