Today i'm talking about shots :) yesterday mady got some shots of her beautiful little mug six months can you believe it? it was so fun and they turned out so cute i can't wait to see all of them THANKS LAURA!!! today was mady's six month apt and she got some more shots but not the good kind she wasn't too happy about it although i'm a horrible mother and love when she gets them because that means she wants me all day and is so cuddley. and usually sleeps all through the night. I also got shots today. Shot in the stomach! haha not what you may be thinking. Went to sams club for some neccesities. 100 bucks!!! half a paycheck gone in about one second! oh how fun it is to be poor i hope we get our taxes real soon or we will be in trouble. haha good thing i didn't buy those clothes for mady yet or we would be in even more trouble :)
Thursday, January 28, 2010
shots
Today i'm talking about shots :) yesterday mady got some shots of her beautiful little mug six months can you believe it? it was so fun and they turned out so cute i can't wait to see all of them THANKS LAURA!!! today was mady's six month apt and she got some more shots but not the good kind she wasn't too happy about it although i'm a horrible mother and love when she gets them because that means she wants me all day and is so cuddley. and usually sleeps all through the night. I also got shots today. Shot in the stomach! haha not what you may be thinking. Went to sams club for some neccesities. 100 bucks!!! half a paycheck gone in about one second! oh how fun it is to be poor i hope we get our taxes real soon or we will be in trouble. haha good thing i didn't buy those clothes for mady yet or we would be in even more trouble :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




She is so adorable! Laura did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteLAURA ROVIG??? LAURA WHO?? THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteCoya!! I am so excited I found your blog! Now we can be blogging buddies! :)
ReplyDeleteLet me just say that I love your little family and miss you guys. Coya is beautiful. Tell John Hi for us!!
Sarah Buehler
Coya, this is absolutely the most adorable baby picture I have ever seen. She is growing up so fast. I think I will have to come to RExburg pretty soon so she knows who I am! Really, it is just a darling picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! Talk about cutest baby ever!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I hear ya on getting a "shot in the stomach." it's amazing how fast your money can go on stuff that you need. ESPECIALLY at Sam's holy cow. I'm like, "how did that just happen? Where did my money go?" Cute pic of mady by the way!
ReplyDelete