well i'm still excersising and dieting and am in a rutt... sadly hopefulley i will lose more soon. Since it is halfway through the month i will share with you all my meal plan to remind me what i did because we are still doing good with not spending anymore money on groceries. Although do keep in mind that i have somewhat of a stocked pantry of flour sugar, cream of chicken soup, salt all the basics. If this works out you all can try it and save as much money as i hope we will. Keep in mind we also spend ten or so bucks a week or every other week on a date so the meals aren't everyday but with leftovers and stuff its probably 6/7 days which i'd say is really good, because when i was 9 months pregnant or when we had just had madylena we ate out like 4/7 days of the week. so here we go.
1rst- ate at family's
2nd- still at family's
3rdnd-ate dinner at a freinds birthday party
4th- take and bake pizza for football game night
5th- turkey broccolli cassarole- leftover turkey and brocolli from christmas
6th-cowboyhash with two leftover potatos frozen corn and left over roast from last month
7th- Ham and heavenly potatoes made from bought deli ham and leftover potato from cowboy hash.
8th- leftovers
9th- date night went out for mexican
10th-hamburgers(keep a stock of hamburger in the freezer)
11th-Home made toquitos from leftover roast in freezer from last month
12th- leftovers today was laundry day in IF
13th- made home made pizza for lunch used leftover hamburger and toppings
14th- today... we are having home made mac and cheese topped with bacon and broccoli for a veggie. This using the leftover bacon and cheese from sunday.
Well that is where i'm at this is mostly for me to remember but if you want to use it you can i can even give ya a grocery list for the month if you want it :) haha well i'm off to go make some meals to put in the freezer so i don't have to cook this weekend :) lovyall
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




hahaha! I knew I would find you at some point! You're baby girl is so cute! I wouldn't expect any different...keep in touch!
ReplyDelete-Kayla Salisbury Cook
Sounds pretty good! Maybe I should come eat at your house! Hey I've been doing this diet and it's working really well. I will have to tell you about it. I love it! Hopefully I will see you at FHE SUnday! Love ya!
ReplyDelete