Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Monday, March 22, 2010

just whats up...


this is from our cabin trip at big judds a few weeks ago
well we got back from another fun weekend at the condo it is a blast but we eat out too much and spend too much money i am pretty much sick of making that Utah drive now :) I've been thinking of the future way too much lately. I've been getting Easter baskets ready already, thinking of options for either moving to IF and to Las Vegas. although one is more weighed in my mind as a happy move :) the worst part of my thinking ahead is I'm thinking so far ahead all the time I'm wasting my days for the future. One example is that I'm looking at prices for a twin or toddler bed for tiny when she is old enough that is not for 2 or 3 years!! I'm just crazy i guess :)not much else is going on here just living life and waiting and wishing for the future we will hopefully see what it holds this week or else i may go crazy :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to plan ahead! I haven't thought about Easter at all. I need to find an Easter basket for the baby for next year! Do you know where to find any cute ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live in the moment. You think too much about the future, you are going to miss what's happening right now. Whatever is meant to happen will happen. Enjoy life as it comes. :)

    ReplyDelete