Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Sorry no photos
i have gotten some new photos of mady taken many which are very cute and maybe a little too grown up... don't worry nothing bad hehe just sitting in the car wearing a seat belt or hats way too big but i can't put them on because we have no internet at our house so all our internet things are done at my parents. I'm sure we will get it sometime and i can do updates. Not much going on with us. John is staying busy and getting an extremely aweful farmers tan working the potato feilds and i'm staying extremely busy getting everything unpacked and cleaned in both the rentahouse and the apartment. Plus trying to figure out finances and the furture is a job and a half in itself. John still hasn't gotten paid for his couple weeks of work so all i can say with that and his not working for a few months before that... good Thing we have savings!!! (but there goes my future house downpayment) :( Well we are off to watch Sherlock Holmes hope its good :) have a good night.... PS i like comments and i haven't been getting very many as of yet you slackers! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I am glad you are settling in :) I will be there very soon!! I liked Sherlock Holmes but I had to close my eyes for the scary parts hehe. I know how you feel about the comments...it just gives you warm fuzzies huh? Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou comment on mine, I'll comment on yours! Ha ha kidding. I can't wait to see these pictures! Mady is just so dang cute.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics!! I'm really bad at commenting on ANYONE'S page anymore. SO thanks for putting me back in line ha ha. FYI, been doing a jamba cleanse and I've lost 4 pounds. Crazy. HOpeuflly this will give me a head start
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the pictures! Mady is so dang cute!
ReplyDelete