Well we are in the process of moving everything this week into our new apartment. It is pretty nice. It has three bedrooms and one bathroom. A small pantry and washer dryer hookups. The ones we are using the this house are old but work and greg said if the people who bought the house don't need them we can have them for free! so cross your fingers!. Our apartment also has a garage and is only 600 including trash, water, and sewage which is really good :) we still need to get internet for it so if anyone knows of a cheap month to month internet let me know :) The things i don't like about it are...
-It is an apartment :) can't do much about that right now
-Its in shelley... kind of the middle of nowhere
-my neighbors smoke
-I'm sure there are others but i will know them once i've actually moved in. :)
Another thing i found out today is johns job is done next week or the next if we are lucky so hopefully he can find another one soon or i'll be full of stressing :) i've been feeling really yucky lately and have not liked how it affects my want to work out. I'm so sick of being overweight it seems no matter how much i starve myself and work out like a mad woman i have nothing to show for it not even on ounce! and lately i've been feeling really sick and dizzy if i don't eat every hour or two which is infuriating! HELP!!! :) pray for us that john will get a job or we may be in trouble haha
On the other hand i am loving living in idaho falls so i'll miss being so close to everything in shelley and you may say your only 10 minutes away but to me thats a lot especially when i don't have a car. I love being walking distance to friends and family it makes life worth living :) YEAH for love :) Have a good day all
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Coya,
ReplyDeleteOne thing I think with working out, is that you CAN"T starve yourself! It doesn't work. I think that if you really want to lose weight, the of course excersize, drink lots of water, and have three meals a day. These meals should have protein, like in the morning you could have a bagel and mabye a bananna or apple. But i would drink lots of water during the day. I hope that helps a little. I am so glad you guys found a great place!