Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!! :)

so our Halloween started on Monday :) For Fhe we carved some fun pumpkins can you tell whose is whose?




Now can you? :) hehe




then Tuesday i had my friends over for a early Halloween party :) it was fun the girls made some decorations while the boys played wii. :) Then we all played bingo and had some treats. Here are some pics :) ...














Then thursday we went to our wards halloween party it was fun but sorry no pictures. Mady didn't enjoy taking the candy from people dressed up for trunk or treating but she sure does enjoy candy just as much as her mom... uh oh :)
Then saturday we spent well i spent making sugar cookies some included spiderwebs like this one.... john watched football and played playstation :)



Last night was our family Halloween party that was actually on halloween :) We had lasagna and garlic bread and salads. Then we voted on best and funniest costume. Then we took a halloween quiz winner won a bag of candy. Then we enjoyed dessert of spider web cookies and poison root beer floats. :) then we ended the night chatting with brandon kristen and ethan :) it was fun :) John was indiana jones i was a fairy catcher and i caught a very cute fairy... Madylena :) Tyrel was a fighter pilot, vandy was a pig. Jason was doodle jump. My mom was a cowboy :) My dad was a doctor :) see if you can guess what kind haha it was hilarious :) here are some pics... :)




















Well i think that is about it :) here are some recent pictures of mady :) soon i will post pics of our family that laura did for us :) have a good week :)





4 comments:

  1. How fun! I just love all the costumes! You guys looked like you had a great Halloween! Now on to more Fall fun right? Hooray for the holidays! LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking last night cuz I figured sometime you would post about Halloween and I wanted to see Mady pictures! It sounds like you guys had a good week, your cookies are awesome looking, and of course Mady is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! I just wish I were in some of them :( Your cookies look AMAZING! Mady is the cutest fairy I have ever seen and she is really looking older to me! That girl better stop growing :) I can't wait to see the family pics that Laura did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dad is hilarious. I don't blame Mady for crying though when she would look at him!! Loved her costume.

    ReplyDelete