Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I feel like cinderella....


THE CULPRIT



THE DISASTER

After waking me up at six and not letting me go back to sleep Mady decides to make my day even better. The grumpy little girl only took a hour nap making doing the laundry kind of difficult. While I'm putting a load in i hear Mady pull the candle warmer plug out of the socket like she tends to do, trying to put it back in. I tell her NO! Mady you..... That's when she does it. She backs up a couple steps and pulls as hard as she can. Lucky for me the candle had been plugged in all day so the wax was a melted and the glass shattered everywhere. The wax flying everywhere! Th is little genius knows to not hurt herself in her trouble making. That is why she backed up and only pulled at the very end of the cord. I had to put her in her crib for there was glass everywhere but it was stuck to the floor with the wax. It splattered all over the wall clear by our second bedroom to the wall by the laptop. All the way from our front door to our couch. So pretty much half of our apartment. I spent hours on my hands and knees scrubbing wax off the walls and floor. I threw the candle warmer away and vow never ever to have a candle again! Well that was my wonderful day yesterday, if anyone knows how to get purple wax coloring off the walls or of suede boots let me know :)
Now that I'm done bagging on Mady, here are some cute photos of her too :)





3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a mess!! Good luck getting it all off... I have not tips whatsoever :) Good thing kids are cute, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I Love the main picture on the blog. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck!!! I would have died! And sorry, I have no tips either...

    ReplyDelete