Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My daughter is the little cute one with the HUGE attitude!

Since my little Madylena had turned 2 she has been quite a nightmare. Multiple tantrums per hour. Throwing, kicking, hitting, screaming, and oh so much more. Her are some pics of of Mady having a tantrum because i told her she couldn't have popcorn at ten in the morning.














I hear that your two year old's are a look into the future with teenagers. Uh oh.... I'm in big trouble. This morning pretty much right when we got up I was putting on Tangled once again for her to watch while I made waffles. She grabbed a Wii remote because she thought i was gonna play a game. I didn't worry too much about her having it until i saw her licking. So i said ew gross don't lick it Mady. And because i told her to stop she started licking it even more fiercly. I took it away from and so no gross. Sat down and the next thing i knew i got a remote to the face. So i took her to her room for time out. Man that hurt. After a few moments I went in and told her why she was there. She glared at me and then purposely looked away. When i asked her to say sorry she looked at me mouthed the word and rolled her eyes!!!! SHES TWO!!! what the heck. I asked her to do it again so i could hear and she barely whispered it with another eye roll. That little bum. I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with her. Already today she has been in time out like 6 times so that doesn't really seem to be working. She is so horrible, hits and throws things when she gets mad. Quite the temper. Any little advice I'm sure would help. I need to stop this behavior before any babies come into our lives or I'm afraid of what she will do to them haha... Thanks ya'll have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. And somehow I can hear dad laughing in the background with a "welcome to my world" in his mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course that's what they always say. But you know my biggest problem was mom and dad didn't understand that a lot of the time i was only reacting to their actions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy that sounds like a job unfortunately I don't have kids yet so I will let you figure that out and then when I have that problem you can let me know how you took care of it!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete