Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Monday, June 4, 2012

DISNEYLAND

Well Here is the Disneyland post. Figured what time is better than now? None since Mady woke me up at 6 this morning :( blah! Well on Monday we did mostly California adventure. The best part of the day was the show at the end. "world of Color". It was very very good, I quite enjoyed it. We didn't know that they only did the fireworks and Fantasmic on the weekends so we didn't get to see those. We were quite disappointed. Although we did get to see most of the fireworks on Sunday from the balcony of our hotel room. Tuesday we did Disneyland. It was really fun and neither of us got sick so it was even better!!! Whelp any-who here are some pictures from the trip. Well that is Disneyland in a nutshell haha. Lots of snacking, pictures, walking, and rides. Next post will be a family update and then our trip to Omaha! :)

2 comments:

  1. Dude, legos are amazing! How'd you like the be the architect to make those! I am jealous looks like fun...I've been to disneyland for one day in my whole life. You guys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that amazing!!! I'd love to be able to do that at my house!!! haha They had some other cool ones too!

    ReplyDelete