Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Monday, June 25, 2012

UPDATE!

Well I've made it. 20 weeks! I'm halfway to holding this precious boy in my arms! I celebrated by going through all of Mady's boxes and moving her stuff downstairs. Also putting all her baby stuff away. It was kind of a bittersweet moment. My little girl is definitely growing up. She is really fun! She loves to dress up. Especially in anything princess! Shoes, accessories, and dresses. She loves to brush her hair and have her hair done. She is such a girly girl. she is also very stubborn and bossy haha. Mady loves to play with friends and usually does a pretty good job. Although she likes to start yelling wars just cause she likes to yell and scream. The other kids won't really know it's a game and will really get mad. haha Mady also loves her kitchen now. She loves to buy and sell things and then go and make dinner in her kitchen. I'll have to teach her how to do laundry now too. And John will have to show her how to grill :) She still doesn't entirely know how to help me in the kitchen yet but she will get there. I Love hearing Mady sing. Anytime I sing a song she will join in. And then later I will hear her singing it all by herself. She has such a sweet little voice :) I feel huge. Especially the last week. I get out of breathe so easily. I have to make myself sing otherwise since it's hard to breathe I won't do it for a long time and I don't want to do that again and lose my voice even more. The first time was devastating enough. The weather has been so hot! I find my feet getting swollen at the end of the day. Yet I still haven't gained anymore weight besides the 3 pounds I gained in California. Which makes me really happy. I try to eat healthy and go for four mile walks a few times a week. But that still doesn't stop me from indulging every once in a while or eating a chocolate bar so I can lay down and feel Boy kick and move like crazy! :) I love to feel him move! so far he doesn't move as much as Mady did, but if he is going to be anything like his daddy than I'm not worried. I hope he will be a chill little boy who can put up with his crazy older sister. haha oh I can't wait. I actually got to see my tummy move today when he kicked I can't wait for when John and especially Mady will get to see and feel the movement as well. It is weird the differences between this pregnancy and the pregnancy with Mady. Body wise it makes sense. PCOS means pretty much that I have too much testosterone. So with a girl My skin was pretty, my hair grew thick and beautiful because it didn't fall out all the time and my other hairs that grew stopped. This time however all my PCOS symptoms are made even worse. It's really harsh on my confidence and self esteem. But I wouldn't trade it for the world if it means I get to be blessed with another baby. Mentally it's way different too. I am a whole lot more emotional and testy. Poor Johnny :) haha poor Mady too. I try to warn John if I'm possibly in a mood so he can be careful haha. Also last time with Mady, I loved being pregnant so much that I didn't want it to end. When I had her I was kind of sad that it was over and didn't enjoy her as much as I should. This time even though it took us a year ( and lots of money) longer I feel different. I still love being pregnant but I look forward to holding and having this baby so much more! I can't wait for November to come. At my last apt I was still measuring a week behind. So I get to have another ultrasound July 17th at my next apt and I'm so excited. I hope everything looks great and that we will have a healthy baby. At a Bunco night with the girls, we were exchanging birth horror stories. After a while they said that we should stop so that they didn't scare us but sadly it actually made me more excited to have this baby. Kinda weird. Who looks forward to birth? haha I wanna try and have a vbac. I hope everything works out so I can see which I like more and hopefully have a much shorter recovery. Well that is all. Sorry it was sooo long. Here are some pics of Mady and my 20 week pic. Also I will put a movie on facebook of Mady cookin me dinner. Night all!

5 comments:

  1. I figure since I've been following your blog for a little while I should stop being creepy and just comment. I hope you don't mind me reading. You seriously have such a cute family and I'm sure your little boy will be no different! Your pregnancy picture looks so good--I wasn't a fan of how I looked pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course i don't mind you reading! :) thanks for the comment! haha :)

      Delete
  2. You look great! Halfway there, woohoo! Mady is freaking big/old! I refuse to believe she will be 3 soon. I remember when she was Logan's age :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you can have a Vbac, too! For me the recovery is night and day different! I'm glad life is moving along well for you guys, I can't wait to meet your little man!

    ReplyDelete