Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mady's Snow White Party

So yesterday we had Mady's birthday party.  It was a lot of fun.  And also a lot of work!  First of all here is the video of Mady opening presents on Sunday...
Nope i lied i'll try and put it on facebook haha.  Here is one at the party....


 


I spent all day tuesday getting most of it ready.  At least the stuff I couldn't do earlier.  We had a lot of fun foods.  My day was hectic and an order I put in to oriental trading didn't come on time so most of my decor and stuff didn't make it (it still hasn't come!) :(  The party was still really fun though.  We had almost 25 people in our little house!  It rained most the evening so we were kind of stuck inside.  We did a balloon dart game.  Let the little kids color.  Had yummy food and of course opened presents.  Mady didn't really nap all week and so had a few meltdowns.  One over a crayon and one over a balloon.  Then she really flipped out when everyone left at about 9.  Stood at the window bawling like she usually does.  People were laughing at her as they left.  Little bum.  Kids can be real embarrassing sometimes.  Mady got spoiled.  It was funny, whenever someone came in with a gift Mady would say "What you got?":)  Then a big "THANK YOU!!" she loves presents.  Christmas will either be really fun or really scary haha.  We had a few families from the ward come and then also two of our neighbors.  Our neighbors across the street are really sweet.  Their parents visit them often and Mady adores them.  She calls them " My grandma and My Grampa"  They didn't come to the party but they were so sweet and sent Mady a gift.  I think they like her too :) haha  Well I think that is it.  Thanks to all who came!  Here are some pics....























1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! I could never do anything so awesome! :-) I love the pic of her dancing with the boy! too cute!

    ReplyDelete