Well I'm finally going to post on our month long vacation. First we started by making our way to Idaho falls. We stopped in Casper WY, and then stayed the night in Riverton WY. The next morning we drove to my parents house. It was so nice to be done driving for a little bit. John left an hour after we had arrived at my parents to go to St Louis or somewhere for work again. It was nice to be with other people while he was gone though for once :) Then I unpacked my packed bags and packed another bag for the Murri reunion :) It was so fun!! Loved seeing all the family! Brandon and Kristen surprised us and came to reunion as well it was such a perfect surprise. If Tyrel and Vandy had been there it would have been the perfect weekend. John joined us a day later at the cabin. This was the last reunion at the cabin. It was really sad to see it go but i understand why grandma and grampa sold it and was so glad we were there for the final hoorah!! :) Here is a pic of Mady being silly on our drive to Idaho. She was really quite good, easy since she had soooo much stuff to keep her busy :) Being in the car so long didn't help the excema on her bum though :(I sadly don't have any picture from the reunion to show but I've seen many cute ones that other family members took.
After the Reunion John went back to nebraska/WY/KS to work and Mady and I stayed at my parents house. There we did a lot of playing, eating good food, and lots of swimming. Mady loves swimming so much, I'm glad she got to do it so much this trip.
This was after a successful swim at the apple :)
She also learned how to play the piano :)
I would post videos but this dang thing will never let me! So sorry
Until next time





It was fun seeing you guys at the reunion! Feel free to take any pictures you want that I happen to post. Pretty sure I've only posted two but I'm pretty sure Mady is in one! ha ha I need to get it together!
ReplyDelete