Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Friday, November 1, 2013

Mady's first day of preschool :) and Deklyn pics 3 months

Can't believe Mady is already old enough to go to school.  I'm not one of those mom's who cry when my child goes to school, I was excited for her to have fun and learn and I was excited to have a few hours with just Deklyn and myself :)




 Mady waiting to get a tour of her classroom.  And pictured below, Deklyn waiting patiently and loving on his binkie :)


 Mady's Teacher was Mrs. Freelove.  She was in our ward and I'm so glad that she could be Mady's teacher for her first time at school :)
 Mady also got to go to school with her best friend Ryker.  Mady loved going to preschool and was sad when it was the weekend and she didn't have school.
Now some more cute pics of Deklyn haha




And lastly a video of Deklyn's first attempt at laughing :)




No comments:

Post a Comment