
Mady likes to pose for pictures a little more now adays :) she is so beautiful :) I find myself being very giddy this time of year especially when i spend time with family or when i sit by a fire or a portable heater in my case and watch the snow fall slowly past my window. i don't really know what it is about this time of year but it makes me feel like i do when I'm in Disneyland (although that hasn't happened for a while). Anyways i have decided that my life is a little dull although i may not think so :) we have watched a new movie every night we had free time this week. The first of them being Julie and Julia and i absolutely loved it. And it has quite inspired me. I have decided (if finances willing) which i doubt they will but I'm going to try to cook my way through a cookbook of my choice and i will not skip any recipe or change it. This will force me to try and cook new things and try new things as well :) and guess what? you get to read every detail and experience i have with it... aren't you excited? granted there are about only 4 people who may read my blog but it's mostly for me so ya.... :) well we will see how it goes :) have a merry snowy Sunday :)




I agree, you done good with that pretty little baby of yours. I also love Disneyland!! Especially when we go together :) I want to see Julie and Julia, I think I will rent it this week while I am bored out of my mind. Good luck with the cookbook thing. I am not brave enough...I don't like fish at all, and I have never had lamb or veal or anything like that, but I am pretty sure I will stick with chicken and beef haha. I can totally see you doing that though. You have become quite the cook since you got married! I know, I have eaten dinner at your house. And I will never forget the night you helped me make lasagne to satisfy my intense craving :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to read about your cooking adventures!
ReplyDeleteI will totally read your cooking stories!! Maybe you can help me even! Mady is so stinkin cute! I want to hold her so bad!
ReplyDelete