SO this may be a long one... I meant to write earlier but then i made the mistake of reading Stacie's blog... and it made me all nervouse... she is way to talented at writing blog i think you should make it your profession :) well anyways. This is what hase been going on with us...
John: John is always gone now adays. He works sunday night from 2-10 then has school at 11-2. at least i get that evening with him. He is gone tuesday and wednesday from 10-2 and then works from 3-11:30. There is about one week left of school and i can't wait! he is trying to quite his job and find a new one so he can have better hours. We will be taking a pay cut but i am willing to clip coupons for food if it means i get more time with him! :) John graduates in april and we couldn't be happier:)
Me: I don't have too much new. just sick of being fat so i'm excersicing (Its so hard i can't even spell it!) and loving up on my little tiny girl. Cooking for my husband when he is home and starting on mady's baby book. I'm totally ready for christmas and can't be any more excited! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! :) too bad my husband won't be with me for a bit of it. John will be going to his house in washinton without me and mady for a few days after christmas. I don't want to take mady because flying is a horrible option if i want to keep a healthy little one. ANd i would drive but it is a dangerous drive in the snow not to mention 14 hours with a girl who hates to be in a car. So we will all go down in the summer. John isn't too happy i'm not going and i'm sad he won't be with me but i'm a overprotective mother and my baby isn't even 6 months old yet! next year...
Madylena: HOly cow i never knew someone so small could grow so fast! she will finally take a bottle every once in a while and loves to eat like a big girl in her high chair. SHe loves squash, and whip cream and i'm sure anthing else i will give her. We will try more and more :) SHe loves to talk and scream :)she entertains anyone around her :)... she loves to roll around and is so close to rolling over onto her tummy! :) i'm pretty sure she is teething because she drools like crazy and bites anything and everything she can get her hands on... so fun :)she will finally go down for a nap without us rocking her and sometimes sleeps really good at night. When it's dads turn at night she sleeps almost clear through but when it's mommas turn she decides to be up all night... i guess it will be dads turn every night :) hehe
I'm loving the snow and love the christmas season hope you all are having a good week!




I completely understand the losing weight thing. I'm so mad right now. Because the diet I did was great but I don't want to take the risk since I'm trying to get prego. It's just way too hard in December! Mostly right now because it's so darn cold! So right there with ya sista!! Sounds like you guys are doing great. I can't believe how big she is already. What a cutie
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! Mady looks so much like you it's crazy! She's so cute. Sorry about John's crazy hours with work and school. We only have a week left so it will be over so soon! Then on to Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteMady is getting sooo big.. I can't believe it. It is going to be crazy when we are up there and we see her again. It is so weird to think that the last time that we saw her she was only a month old and just sleeping all the time. And the whole losing weight thing. You can do it I have faith in you, just keep plugging away! I do understand the whole not seeing your husband thing. Brandon has to study a lot..! Monday's he gets home eats dinner and then goes to the library. But thankfully Christmas is almost here. Wahoo. Cant wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDeleteThat will be hard to not have john. I would never be without my husband at Christmas. We are driving this year, I know that NOTHING could be as bad as the roads were last year. So I figure we can conquer anything if we are together! Love you. hang in there!
ReplyDelete