THIS IS WHAT I"M HOPEING TO LOOK LIKE ONCE AGAIN HAHA (THATS NOT ME BY THE WAY) :)I'M JUST IN A ONE TREE HILL MOOD :)Well today i will tell of the many obstacles our whole family is undertaking. We will start with Madylena. I believe that Mady is having the delightful experience of having another tooth break through. The past couple night she has refused to sleep as well as refused to take naps. SHe is usually only happy when held if put down at all she screams and bawls. That is pretty much what happened when her two bottom teeth came in so we will see. John of course is still having the ongoing battle of his aweful nose. It is no fun for it gets so bad we usually have to sleep in different rooms because if we are in the same room neither of us get any sleep. I can't because he snores and he can't becuase i'm telling him to stop snoring :) so hopefully his medicines will start to work soon haha :) mine is the most on going. As most of you know you at least some of you... i have a syndrom called PCOS... poly-cystic ovarian syndrome. While i was nursing i was on a birth control safe while nursing and i didn't really like it. For the past month i haven't been on anything and my symptoms have come back full force. Loss of hair, weight gain or not losing weight, nonstop cramping. up and down emotions. acne, migrains, muscle pain, always tired, and the list goes on and on. woohoo! :) well i went to the doctors yesterday really expensive since i don't have insurance but hopefully worth it. Today i started YAZ. The last time i was on birth control i felt great lost 15 pounds, acne dissapeared, and i was feeling good. I've been wanting to get the Wii fit i hear it is awesome and a lot of people have lost weight with it but yet again the whole money situation stops that haha. I hope Yaz will Help me get back to normal or as normal as I can be haha. Wish me luck. :) Wish us all luck :) haha we will see what the future holds :)




I am on yaz right now and I love it! I had to switch to a less expensive brand for a while because we didn't have insurance but as soon as we got insurance I was right back on it. The cheap stuff is NO FUN!! I always felt like I was on my period haha cramps, grumpiness, and the whole bit. Now I am back on yaz, and though I haven't lost more than a few pounds, I think it will be great for you! And I am soon going to fix your One Tree Hill fix my friend! The wii fit has been fun but I have a hard time maintaining a consistent weight haha so it gets mad at me. It is fun though and there are a few exercises on there that really work you out. Maybe I can bring it to the cabin retreat so you can try it out :)
ReplyDeleteI was on Yaz before I got married...I liked it. I had to get off of it because the dose wasnt high enough to prevent a baby. haha but I think you will like it.
ReplyDeleteisn't there a lawsuit going on right now with Yaz? You should check it out.
ReplyDeleteYa there is because of dumb women who don't know what they are taking it when they take it :) it has different hormones in it than most birth contol does
ReplyDeleteI LOVED Yaz when I was on it. That's what I plan on taking when the baby is born. My skin was always clear and I always felt really good. And I didn't gain any weight while I was on it. So all in all I really liked it! Hopefully it works for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm on Yaz right now.:) I have really liked it, I was going to go on something else after Akaila, but researched birth control (after Brax I had an IUD, so I hadn't been on it for a long time), and Yaz sounded good. I still get PMS, but mostly that means that everything that Kacey does irrates me for a day. :) But other than that I like it. Does your insurance cover it? Good luck, I really hope it works for you!
ReplyDeleteso how do i get in that club???? i would totally want to do that!
ReplyDelete