Sunday, February 28, 2010
overwhelmed
well these last two weeks have been quite crazy indeed. I had just gotten back from Washington when both tiny and i got sick then when i thought i was starting to get better john got sick with a nasty stomach flu that i in turn received the next day it was awful. We had a trip planned to the condo that had gotten moved several times so i was determined to keep it. I still wasn't feeling too well when we left Friday but i was going to have fun anyways. i did have fun. Tiny stayed with my parents and i was told was an absolute angel. In the process of getting sick i had gone from 150~ pounds to 142~ well the crappy part about my stupid hormones is all i needed to do was eat one meal and now I'm back to where i was. so much for all the up chucking and starving. I thought being sick would have at least one benefit ha ha nope :) now i am home and before we all head to Stacie's cabin on Friday i have to make up for two weeks of being gone and being sick. my apartment is disastrous. It doesn't help that it is so full of stuff :) i can't wait to move :) hopefully that comes in the following two months, a house would be nice :) haha well I'll write again probably about the cabin adventures :) tuduloos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I had the stomach flu last week for 5 days!!! sick! and Mike had it for 1.5[overlapping mine]...it was bad!! i HATTTE being sick!!! so i feel your pain, and i even thought about how i would be sick with a child...how does that work???
ReplyDeleteya its really hard you either try and ask for help and ruff it and it is rough... the worst part is you want to be taken care of but instead you have to take care of others so it's kind of a pity party haha :)
ReplyDelete