Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

valentines without my hubby....


well this holiday has been kind of a bitter sweet experience i guess you could say. Saturday john and i planned to spend together and guess what? i hurt my neck and got sick woohoo :) then sunday we listened to quintin l cook speak to us in our stake. then had a yummy rib dinner with me john mady my parents ty and jason it was good. Then i shipped off to If with my parents left my hunny on valentines to fly by myself and my baby to washington. MAdy and i have been staying with my in laws. mady got to see a lot of family she hasn't been able to see yet. It is fun for her to get to know new family yet sadly she now knows when she doesn't know someone. so she isn't always too happy. Yesterday we went into canada to go see the torch. Janica got sick on the way and ended up fainting. I feel bad she got sick but i am so happpy i was able to take her ticked to watch the pairs free style figure skating. It was such an awesome experience not sure if i'll make it to the olympics ever again! :) tomorrow we are going to whistler in Canada for you who don't know that is where all the snow and outside olympics are. I hope it isn't too wet so mady can stay warm and we can have fun. I love being here but i really really wish john could have come with us. Valentines didn't really seem to have happened.

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you went! That is so exciting! I want to be the Visa card winner and get free tickets to the winter olympics for life haha. What a great experience! So glad to have seen you the other day :) Keep having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun!! What a great experience. And there's plentinf of time to make up for Valentine's Day. It should be Valentine's Day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a dream! I'm so jealous. But sorry you had to spend Valentine's Day apart! Never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad you came to stay, but you are right, Valentines isn't the same without your hubby! We go more all out on our anniversary instead, then we can get a place at a restaurant,and it's easier to find a sitter. :) At least in Provo you could never get one on Valentines. I am SO glad that you guys came and that we got to see you and Mady! It was so brave of you to come up on your own, but I am so glad that you did. Plus you wouldn't have come then Mom would have had to go with Camille, and I really don't think Kacey could have handled taking care of me and sick Ryan on the way home from Vancouver by himself, so it was a good thing you were there. :) And I really am glad you got to go. I wrote about our trip on my blog and tagged you in Mady's pictures on Facebook, so they should show up. I hope you have a safe trip back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool you got to see the torch! I remember when it was in Salt Lake my family went down and walked around and saw the torch and stuff. What a neat experience though to go to iceskating - totally jealous!! But I'm glad you're back with the hubs...amazing how lonely it is without them sometimes!

    ReplyDelete