Well not too much news on whether john has the job or not. He went in on Monday at one for the interview and didn't get home till five!! i was going crazy. we should hear from them anywhere between Friday and Tuesday so wish us luck!!! You may be wondering why my title is what it is? :) well it is because my tiny little girl has learned how to do the worm. She doesn't know how to move forward but she will scoot backwards on her knees with quit the wiggle. she will do it across the entire family room and looks like she is doing the worm it is quite funny :)there is not much going on with me. Tiny is trying to learn to crawl, john is finishing college and I'm just going crazy with having no idea what we are doing in two weeks!! :) although my birthday is next week along with many other members of my family so that should be fun :) I'll definitely let you know if there is any new news. Sorry this post is so boring :)
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
new dance moves...
Well not too much news on whether john has the job or not. He went in on Monday at one for the interview and didn't get home till five!! i was going crazy. we should hear from them anywhere between Friday and Tuesday so wish us luck!!! You may be wondering why my title is what it is? :) well it is because my tiny little girl has learned how to do the worm. She doesn't know how to move forward but she will scoot backwards on her knees with quit the wiggle. she will do it across the entire family room and looks like she is doing the worm it is quite funny :)there is not much going on with me. Tiny is trying to learn to crawl, john is finishing college and I'm just going crazy with having no idea what we are doing in two weeks!! :) although my birthday is next week along with many other members of my family so that should be fun :) I'll definitely let you know if there is any new news. Sorry this post is so boring :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Um, so I haven't discovered your blog yet, which is totally sad! And then I saw I was on your blog list, and I was like, YAY!! Coya and John!! So you're on my list now!
ReplyDelete