Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Friday, April 9, 2010

GOOOOD MORNING!!!!!


I love madylenas hairdos in the morning :)

Well another birthday come and gone it felt like a normal day with a date that night. Don't get me wrong it was fun just didn't feel like a birthday. The only present i had to open was one from my mom haha thanks mom :) i really liked it... and i'll like it even more if we move into the house :) for those of you who don't know this summer we will be renting a house yeah! :)we still havent heard back from melaleuca!!! both of us are going crazy! at least john has a job for the summer going to all the potato feilds. Its nothing great but it at least gives us some income which we don't have now :) I have gotten into crafts :) i like to make bows and i also am trying my hand at makeing plain white onsies cute :) we will see how they turn out :) john graduates today!!! so fun and scary all at the same time :) wouldn't be as scary if melaleuca would just call!!! tiny is getting more and more fun everyday. She is so close to crawling and is always so happy. She is always getting into everything. She also loves to copy people. As of late her favorites are making elephant noises, screaming, singing, and raising her hands in the air :) well we are off to pack some boxes and play with daddy before he graduates tonight. :) BYE

3 comments:

  1. It is crazy how birthdays just don't feel like birthdays anymore haha! That sounds so fun.. that will be so nice to move into a house. It is so much nicer than apartments that is for sure. Congrats to John for graduating today! :-) That is so nice! And your little maddy... haha she is just so cute and I can just picture her copying everyone haha! So cute! Well hope you guys hear back from melaleuca soon!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays tend to get less fun over the years. I noticed a dramatic decrease upon graduating high school haha. I love the picture of Mady by the way...she is just a doll! So glad we can live closer to each other starting in a few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats John! And Coya, A HOUSE! YAY! I know its only renting, but its will be so much better than living in an apartment three flights up! I'm jealous! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete