This is madys outside face
So sleepy :)
Well we made it back alive from that long Arizona drive :) we had a fun time and really enjoyed the weather.... the golfing swimming and of course Brandon and Kristen :) I'm happy to be home in my own bed though :) we are settled into our apartment. we finally feel home now that we have cable and Internet haha :) john is working at the Shelley broulims until he knows whether he got the enterprise or sears optical job cross your fingers for him :) since he is at work everyday till evening and I'm in the solitude of Shelley i get quite lonely and i wish i had someone who had a baby mady's age so they could play. I just read that babies her age need to play with other babies her age. We will see i guess. Our ward has mostly elderly people or the families have 4 kids all ready. Plus I'm not so good at making friends :)hmmmm what else is there.... i wish summer would come!!! not that I'd go outside to enjoy it unless john was home or i went and did something with someone else who has a car haha :) well i have to go entertain my baby :)




oh i want to go to arizona!!!!!! the hot weather! ahaha! glad to hear all is good! tell john good luck with the job hunt!
ReplyDelete