Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a day


Well today was definitely an interesting Sunday. No dad i did not make friends unless you count all the old people staring at us as we walk out of sacrament, john covered in pee and myself covered in baby spit up. Lovely eh? :) so we came home changed and put the nasty grumpy little thing to bed :) to the older readers. how did you know when you were ready to try for a second child? I am baby hungry both john and I look into every car seat we walk by to see if its a cute little newborn :) I have sisters and friends getting pregnant and i have always wanted to have kids the same age cousins like our murri family so they can play together while us moms chill out, and experience pregnancy together. I also wanted my kids close together so they can be as close as I am with my family, and so they can actually go to school together and look out for one another. On the other hand i wanted Mady to be almost three so she could help me with my next baby (get me diapers and such). I also wanted to lose weight before i got pregnant again but I've been working on it for eight months and nothing. The biggest reason not to have another baby is because i love sleep and am just starting to get it every night again and i love it :) Let me know your thoughts but also keep in mind i may not be able to have anymore children or it may take a few years but it also may happen quickly because I've gotten pregnant before....who knows.
Well I've started an extremely horrible and strict diet and am going to exercise way more than i can ever do and be happy so this next little while may suck but if i lose weight it will be way worth it.... wish me luck!!! love ya all. Can't wait to spend this evening and tomorrow evening with my family doing FHE :) I'm so glad that i live so close to family they are my greatest joy in life. :) especially the ones i see everyday :)

2 comments:

  1. I think that you should have a nother one!! get all your babies here and then worry about losing the weight and sleep and such....at least as of this moment that's what I plan on doing...just my thoughts! good lucki figuring it all out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I had a really long reply, so I emailed you! :)

    ReplyDelete