Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Monday, October 4, 2010

Feeding the ducks and St George.

So the last little while our lives have been about the same. John working and looking for new jobs and tiny and i at home learning and growing each new day :) but we just got home from going to st george. It was a blast. 100 degree weather and lots of swimming and boating. We were only there for about two days which made the seven hour long drive there and back long but it was worth it :) here are some pictures in so particular order. John, mady and i feeding the ducks. Our halloween decorations, mady sitting in her new green chair she loves to climb onto and of course our st george trip. Enjoy :)


































6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is growing right up! That is so crazy. What a cute girl. I love the Halloween decorations! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute decorations! Looks like you guys had a lot of fuN! I love your dad's faces on the boat. Classic Murri ha ha. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun :) I want to go to st. george! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute decorations! and your little miss mady looks adorable in her little green chair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments :) lovyall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your cute lil family! You guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete