Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Friday, October 8, 2010

A new way :)

so after looking at a lot of great recipies on blogs i have decided that i'm going to make a lot of them. We spend a lot of money on food anyway why don't i make it more fun and interesting. The question i have is when i post them do you want me to just do the picture or do you want the recipe as well? well i will probably be putting up my first one soon let me know :) should be fun :)

3 comments:

  1. I applaud your decision! I love looking at blogs and websites for recipes ideas. I do it all the time. Rob thinks it's totally weird. My vote is for pictures and recipes. You can just post the links if you don't want to type the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both recipe and pictures! That's what I do on our recipe blog. I love new recipes!

    ReplyDelete