Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter Weekend

Probably the best part about my Easter/Birthday weekend was that John worked at home Thursday and had Friday off for spring break!!! It was so nice! The rest of the weekend wasn't too eventful just relaxing and doing some yard work :) On Friday it was a little chilly and windy but Mady got to fly her first kite! she loved it :) Here are some pics....





She did really well and loved doing it, although it was pretty windy and she decided to let go off it. Luckily it wrapped around our chimney and we were able to save it :)

Saturday our ward did a Easter egg hunt. IT WAS FREEZING!!! the poor kids all huddled against the garage till it was time to go. The little ones had a certain area of grass with lots of easy eggs to find. Mady did really well. Held her own and got quite a few eggs haha. She loved it. She was crying when it first started but not because she didn't get eggs but because john and I were handing of the camera and it fell on her head haha Woops.






Then the dads had a Easter egg toss with raw eggs. I wish I had taken pictures cause john and his partner WON!!!! It was fun haha.

Then on my Birthday I was hurrying to church. I hadn't been feeling very good all day but had to do singing time and I was singing a duet in sacrament meeting. As said in previous post I fell on the way to the car and bruised my knee and my pride haha. Our song went pretty well though. After church we had our friends the mills over for dinner and dessert. We had a good time like always and best of all my blueberry cobbler turned out perfect!!!!! It was so yummy. Mady did a Easter egg hunt with John and the mills boys and had a blast. Then we went to bed haha didn't do much or get much but we are going to DISNEYLAND!!!!! and I'm beyond excited :) First real vacation John and I have ever taken :) We took some videos of Mady's egg hunt but i still can't get them to load onto the blog so you will have to go onto Facebook to see them. Sorry. I was a little upset with how some of Easter went. We still hadn't dyed eggs and totally spaced the Easter baskets so we did a Easter take 2. That will be my next post :)
Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment