Saturday, April 14, 2012
The many adventures of pregnancy brain round 2
Well where do I start? Before I even knew for sure I was pregnant and I had the pregnancy brain start. The Sunday before my mom and I went to Idaho I was doing singing just as normal. Problem was... I forgot the words to every song we sang! If you have known me long you know I do not forget words to songs! I have a great memory and especially for music. That was my first clue. It was totally embarrassing. Then when I got home from Idaho which of course I had to forget some things at my moms house. I decided to go for a walk. As I walked down the stairs and out the door I stared at my keys hanging on the wall by the door. Thought nothing of it and started for my walk. Mady wanted her drink so I started to go back inside... come to find out I had locked myself out. I was a worried wreck for john wouldn't be back for a couple days. I decided to just go for my walk. Then john called and said to hurry home to meet the locksmith. Finally he got the door unlocked I paid the man and we went about our normal day. Around lunch I saw the ups man leave a package on our back deck. I went over to look at it and noticed that the sliding glass door was unlocked. I was hoping Mady had done it later but I'm pretty sure it had been unlocked the whole time!!!! I felt really stupid. Never even crossed my mind. Other stupid incidences include slicing my finger with a steak knife. And most recently totally biffed it on our driveway on our way to church... on my birthday. kinda set the mood for my birthday and Easter haha. It didn't bleed or anything but my whole left knee was bruised for a week. Very painful. I guarantee there will be more. If you were to talk to me you would feel pity for me cause it is even hard for me to hold a decent conversation without sounding like a fool :) Hope this kid will be really smart cause he/she is taking all my brains haha :) Oh well :) I'm just really hoping this baby will have johns dimples! Mady is the only grandchild so far that doesn't have them on the Reid side :) My next blog post with be about my Birthday/Easter. Till then, Adios!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Man can't even type what I want to say! haha I meant singing time. Like in primary. wow :)
ReplyDeleteOh I love dimples! I forgot John has them! Adorable!
ReplyDeletePregnancy brain is sooo stinky! Sorry sweet pea! I almost cut off my fingers soooo many times with Lincoln lol...be careful...John might have to hid the knives from you and forbid you to do anything or go anywhere so you are kept safe!
totally :) haha Had another near death experience yesterday too :) although i did successfully make dinner with no accidents hahaha :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not pregnant but feel like I have pregnancy brain. Then I get pregnant and it gets worse-I always think, "How can it get worse?" And Lance doesn't have dimples, and Lily has just one little one so Mady's not the only one without dimples!
ReplyDeleteoh good but still I told john with our first if our baby didn't have dimples i'd divorce him and well.... :) good thing she is cute :)hehe
ReplyDelete