Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Monday, June 4, 2012

Family Update

Well not too much going on here. Mady is learning a million new things everyday. New words, new dances, and new attitudes :) In other news! WE FINISHED OUR GARDEN!!! Here are some pics of Mady and Grandma Reid helping with the hoeing. Here is the finished product! Ill post more updated pics later. Hope everything grows well :( I'm nervous haha :) Here are some pics of what we have had lately. Made a cute dinner of taco bites. They were pretty yummy and Mady even ate them. Here are the blackberry raspberry cream pies that I made for Johns birthday. I'm almost 17 weeks and have found that this is not a pretty pregnancy at all! My hair is falling out. I'm growing hair faster (in places i don't want, like my face) I feel awful morning and night. probably from lack of eating. I have only gained 2 pds but i feel huge all the time (i guess that could be because i started out 50 pds overweight). I haven't been able to sleep for months and i already get swollen feet at the end of the day if i do too much. I'm very scared for what the later weeks of pregnancy will bring haha. We get to find out what we are having on June 19th and I'm beyond excited! It's pretty much all I can think about :) Here is a belly photo at about 16 weeks. I cut Mady's bangs a while ago and she looks so cute! I'm sure the cutting job is awful but she really does look so much better with bangs haha. here are some random pics of Mady. Mady is such a girly girl. She loves to do hair, have her nails painted, and have accessories on at all times. She loves pretty dresses. I love when i come down ready for church and she will say oh! cute shirt mommy. Or PRETTY DRESS! or she will touch my cheek or hair and say pretty. Haha she can be so sweet. And yet she can be so evil. She has such an attitude. And she is so incredibly stubborn. I know we will have many fights and arguments in the future for we have them daily now haha. Silly Mady. Next post on Omaha with tyrel, vandy, and kemry! :)

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I love your purple shirt :) I CANNOT believe how big Mady is getting! She is so grown up. keep the updates coming, I miss hearing about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I think you look gorgeous! And I LOOOOOOOOOVE Jill...sigh. I miss her :-)

    ReplyDelete