Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Established on Augest 18th 2007

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March 2013

Around this age Deklyn really started talking and making noises.  He is such a copy cat.  When we would stick our tongues out he would do it too.  Since John was away at work over night a lot, I would usually put Mady to bed and then Deklyn and I would get some time alone before he went to bed to.  Most of what I remember in our last house is just constantly being exhausted.  Always so tired :)

For some reason I can't get movies to play on here.  Quite annoying.  Sorry







Isn't he just so cute! :)
He may have left me exhausted and zombie-like but I still like making yummy food :)

 Home made pizza with a home made pesto.


 look at the flakiness!! :)

I sure do like these kiddos :)


Now onto st. Patrick's day








We made rainbows and figured out some leprechaun code.  Then we searched for the hidden gold! Mady had fun.  Our green food may not have looked so appetizing but it was yummy! It was hard to convince mady to eat it though haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment