Wednesday, July 25, 2012
woops...
I forgot to post on the fourth of July. It was a pretty lax day. we went to some friends house for breakfast then we just ran errands and enjoyed john having the day off. The firework show they are supposed to have at the college right by us got canceled. So we just did our sparklers and popits. Mady loved both. We still have some of each and I think we will take them to Idaho with us, where it is not so dang hot :) (WE LEAVE IN 11 DAYS!!) I'm not excited at all ;)
All the neighbors down our block were lighting of tons of fireworks. It was crazy! I'm used to being in Idaho where anything that goes in the air is illegal. It isn't here. Everybody must have spent lots of money on the huge show like fireworks. It was a decently windy day and there were a few fireworks falling over when lit. Scary. John was terrified and in turn so was Mady so we watched a few from our front window and then went downstairs to waste time till everyone was done and we could finally put Mady to bed. haha silly girl. Here are some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Buford and you are so cute together nyar
ReplyDeletewould have been a creepy comment if you hadn't said buford and nyar :)
ReplyDelete